Friday, February 21, 2014

Date Night: Valentine's Day & OOTD

Last Friday was Valentine's Day and Tim took me out for dinner. I had work in the morning, then rushed to get ready to make it to dinner at 7. He took me to a steakhouse in Costa Mesa called Scott's and it was so good! It was our 4th Valentine's Day spent together and I had a fun time (: Tim is the best Valentine's Ever! He also bought me roses!

And here's a quick OOTD! I wanted to be simple but dressy. I paired this light pink ombre skirt from Brandy Melville with a black crop top from American Apparel to dress the skirt down. To add some edge, I wore these gladiator heels from DSW and I wore my quilted Marc Jacobs crossbody.

Btw, I changed my hair!! I'm in the process of getting an ombre and I have one more session to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment