Thursday, February 6, 2014

Date Night: The Grove

Hi guys! I know it's been a while since we last posted, but Tim & I have been sooo busy with school and work. I wanna update you on our last date night! We went out last Saturday, Feb. 1st, and we went to The Grove in LA. I mainly wanted to go because of Topshop lol.. I wanted to buy some of their ruffle socks. Tim & I ended up buying way more than socks. They had a big sale! It was 30% off their clearance and and extra student discount on top of that! We bought a lot of stuff and maybe we'll post a haul soon.



We ended up walking around too and we ate dinner at Umami Burger. The burger I got was called the Monte Cristo and it was a limited edition burger that was SO good. It had a french toast bun that kind of looked like funnel cake with powdered sugar on top. Inside it had bruschetta inside with the patty with vanilla custard. To top it all off, there was maple syrup on the side to dip it in. I know it sounds like a mouthful but believe me, IT WAS SO GOOD.







No comments:

Post a Comment