Sunday, January 19, 2014

We hit 1000!

Every morning we rush to the computer to check the blog and to our surprise we hit 1000 views! Honestly most people probably think it's no big deal but we think its amaaaaazing. So in honor of our 1000 views we decided to answer some FAQ.

1. How long have you two been together?
- We will have been together 3 years this April.
2. What are your majors in college?
- Marie is majoring in Merchandise Marketing and I am majoring in Fashion Merchandise Marketing and Design
3. What are your ethnic backgrounds?
- I am Cambodian and Chinese and Marie is Egyptian and Filipino.
4. How did you guys meet?
- We met through friends one day after Christmas shopping.
5. How old are you guys?
- Marie is 19 and I am (believe it or not) 20 about to turn 21.
6. Were you always a fashion major?
- Before Marie started college she was leaning more towards accounting, but after debating with herself for a few days she decided on Merchandise Marketing. I started of as a Biochem major with the intention of joining the Radiology program, but I later found out that the program was discontinued. Eventually after some persuasion my parents were on board with me changing majors as long as my grades were up.
7. What school do you guys go to?
- Marie goes to FIDM and I go to CSULB.

Those are most of the questions we get if you have anymore feel free to post them in the comment section!

And last but not least if you want to see haul, ootd, fashion tips, DIY, lifestyle videos and more check out our YouTube channel and subscribe! We are currently working on our Santa Monica haul and thrifting haul video right now. They will be up in the following week!
www.youtube.com/user/TheTimarie <---There it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment